Mid-term Review Session
Design a product in Fusion 360 to improve the back to school experience! You can design from any point of view: student, faculty, friend, or family. Examples may include dorm room decor, backpack accessories, improvements on existing classroom items, or anything else that helps in the transition back to school.
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
• Answers to all of your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
• Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
• Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning (times listed in Pacific Time):
▫ Intro to Fusion Workshop: September 10th, 1-2 PM
▫ Intermediate Fusion Workshop: September 15th, 4-5 PM
▫ Mid-term Review Session: September 20th, 1-2 PM
▫ Rendering Workshop: September 29th, 4-5 PM
▫ How-To Instructable Workshop: October 4th, 1-2 PM
▫ Instructable Work Party: October 13th, 4-5 PM
1. Open to students attending high school, college and university in the United States.
2. All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
3. Submissions must be entered between September 06, 2021 and October 18, 2021 (11:59pm PT).
4. All entries require a passcode which can be found through your institution or the Discord channel (linked above).
If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information. See examples of previous Fusion 360 Student Design Contest enterants here for more inspiration!
Only left to enter the Back to School: Student Design Challenge!
Write an Instructable
Create a new Instructable that fits the guidelines outlined in the contest description above. To be eligible, Instructables must be published between Sep 6, 2021 and Oct 18, 2021 (11:59pm PT).
Upon publishing your Instructable you'll see checkboxes for open contests. Select Back to School: Student Design Challenge. If you have entries currently eligible for entry, it will also show up by clicking "Enter this Contest" on the right side of this page.
Entries are accepted by Instructables staff within one business day Monday - Friday. What matters is the submission time, not acceptance time.
A panel of judges made up of Instructables staff and respected members of the community rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
When the winners are decided they will be announced here on the contest page. All entrants will be notified when this happens.