Go to next step to see more.
Step 1: To Start...
Recently, I made this electric car, which has 4 electric motors, one in each wheel. It has one blue LED in the back and rear suspension too. It has a lot of hard work behind it.
-I used a piece of wood from an Arduino car to make the chassis, (these, two wheels and one connector plate, they are the unique things taken from this Arduino car).
-One blue LED with its electric resistance.
-Two Mecano wheels and two Arduino car wheels.
-Two Lego technique suspensions and two Mecano pieces of metal to hold them.
-One connector plate from one Arduino car.
-One 9v battery with its connector.
-4 electric motors.
-2 terminal strips.
-Aluminium plate for the bodywork.
-Scissors for metal.
-Welder with its tin.
Step 2: Chassis
-For the chassis I used an Arduino car chassis, but i cut with the saw the outstanding parts of the rear part.
-Then I hooked a connector plate in the chassis with a glue gun.
-In the other side I screwed the 4 motors in the same distance everyone from the others.
-Then with a plastic strip i hooked the battery and I connected the (9v) battery to the plate with a 9v battery connector, in the cable i put a switch.
-Then I connected each motor to the plate.
Step 3: LED
-I screwed two terminal strips at the rear part.
-Then, in the outside part, I put one LED and in the other I put the cable.
-In the positive part I weld one electric resistance.
-With the Multimeter I checked that all the electrical circuit was perfect.
Step 4: Suspension
-I screwed two metal pieces from a Mecano toy (with the electric screwdriver) to hold the Lego technique toy suspensions.
-Then, I screwed the suspensions to the metal pieces.
-Later, with the glue gun, I hooked two metal axes to the rear wheels, since they do not fit me directly to the electric motor.
-Finally I put the axes through the hole of the suspensions.
Step 5: Bodywork and Final Things
-I put two wheels in the front part that luckily they fitted perfectly.
-Then, using the metal scissors I cut the bodywork in 2D, in an aluminium plate.
-Later, with pliers I made the bodywork in 3D. -Finally, I put the bodywork with a plastic strip.