Introduction: ARDUINO AIRSOFT TIME BOMB GAME
Take a look at the video to see it at work.
Check the next steps for the Schematic and code.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Schematic and Parts List.
Just connect it as the schematic shows. Upload the code and it should work.
I added a on/off switch a reset button and a power jack, those are not
shown on the schematic but easy to add.
To add a reset button just add a button to the reset pin, put one wire in the
reset pin and one in ground.
You can also add extra buttons for C and D as shown on the schematic.
My final project will have a red button for the red team and green for green team.
- Arduino UNO
- Potentiometer (+ knob optional)
- On/Off switch
- 1 Channel relay
- lcd 1602 - Blue Backlight
- 4x4 Keypad
- 2x Red leds, 1x green led.
- 2x 220 Ohm (220 R) resistors
- A set of MM FF MF Jumper wires
- Female Power jack & adapter (optional) (You can also add batterys of course)
- 2 buttons for C & D(optional)
- 1 button for reset (optional)
- Alarm Strobe? Alarm Sound?
(i used male and female audio plugs to connect the lamp)
Step 2: The Code.
There are multiple codes inside.
Open and upload the Time_Bomb_Airsoft_Game.ino
If you connected everything the right way it should work right away.
Be creative! make a nice enclosure for it.