Want add or remove the write protection to an disk ? No problem,follow this guide and you'll can do it !.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Open Cmd and Start Diskpart Service.
0) Press Win+R button and type in shell " cmd ",then press enter.
1) In cmd type " diskpart " .
Step 2: Open Disk Lists and Select the Disk.
2) Type "list disk",after type "select disk # "
# is your drive number(0,1,2,3...)
Step 3: WRITE PROTECTION or REMOVE PROTECTION
3) To add the write protection type " attributes disk set readonly ".
4) To Remove the write protection type " attributes disk clear readonly ".
Finish! Your disk is protect or free .