Please note that this project is 100% original!
Need a simple, effective way of setting common angles, this is for you. This project is easily understood and can be manufactured in a variety of ways using a variety of machinery:
There is a 360 degree real life video and next to this is also an image on how the AnglEase will be used. Below is an animation that I created in Fusion 360 showing how the AnglEase will be operated.
Step 2: Alternative Method of Manufacture
The images above are attached in order of the steps.
1. If a CNC Milling machine isn’t available it’s possible to drill a series of holes to produce the location positions for the different angles.
2. Tangents can be cut between the holes as shown above in red.
3. Sharp edges need to be filed smooth and corners can be rounded so as not to interfere with the setting tool.
Using a laser cutter
1. It would be great if you could laser cut this Instructable and share it below in the "I made it section".
2. Of you were to laser cut this Instructable you could go about it two ways:
b) Using the downloadable 3d model and the drawing I have attached above you could create a clip together version of this project, I would do this in Inkscape, here is a book on Inkscape for beginners.
Using a 3-D printer
3. Here are the 5 main steps in order to get your model ready for printing provided by Lifewire:
Make Sure the Model is Seamless
Hollow the Model for Lower Cost
Eliminate Non-Manifold Geometry
Check Surface Normals
Convert Your Model
You could also watch this on Youtube.
Step 3: Thank You!!!
Please share your creations down below.
The images in this Instructable are free for non-commercial use, the image used above is from the Instructables website.
I have attached all the instructions formatted as a word document!