Introduction: Remind Me to Take Medicine Machine
This is a machine that can remind you to take medicine. People often forget to take medicine, whether before going out or before going to bed. It will drop a medicine when you pass by the machine, so put it where you regulary pass, like by the bed or by the door.
Let's get started!
Download this first https://github.com/johnrickman/LiquidCrystal_I2C
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare What We Need
Step 2: Code
Step 3: Connect the Circuit
(On a breadboard)
- Connect 5V to positive electrode (+)
- Connect GND to negative electrode (-)
- Connect the motor to Pin 8, 9, 10, 11
- Connect #Trig to Pin 4
- Connect #Echo to Pin 5
Other according to the picture
Step 4: Start Assembly
- Cut a rectangle at the bottom on the box so that the screen is exposed and stuck.
- Cut two round holes beside the screen to expose the Ultrasonic Wave Detector.
- Also cut a small rectangle on the back of the box to connect with the computer (be tight).
- Leave the wires in the box.
- Cut a rectangle on the side to take out the motor.
- Sealed off the box.
- Stick the motor in the cylinder.
- Put a small sector on the motor (to make it move).
- A big sector is glued under the motor, in this way, when the motor rotates, there will be a hole for the medicine to fall off.
You can upload the code now!
Step 5: Done!
This is the test video.
Hope you enjoy it!