Intro: Bejeweled Boho Cardboard Mirror
Make your home sparkle with a beautiful bejeweled boho mirror made with cardboard and gems!
Step 1: Watch the Fun Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Americana Decor Metallics in Antique Brass
Flat back gems (I used only the round gems for this project)
Tubes in different sizes
99c store mirror
Cardboard or thin plywood circular base
Step 3: Here's How
1. & 2. Cut and roll thin cardboard strips around different sized tubes and then glue the end down to make cardboard disks and rings
*Make sure the tubes are a bit larger than the diameter of your gems
3. Clip the end of each ring and disk in place and let dry
4. 5. & 6. Paint your cardboard or wood circular base in Americana Decor Metallics in Antique Brass
7. Center the mirror on the base and pencil around it
8. & 9. Figure out your design and then glue the disks and rings around the penciled mirror line using E-6000 Glue
10. Paint the disks and rings with more Antique Brass
11. & 12. Glue the mirror in the center and the gems inside and on top of each ring and disk Ready to hang!