Turn scrap fabrics into funky boho ribbons for your sewing and no sew projects!
Step 1: Watch the Quick Video Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
E-6000 Stitchless (Iron on glue)
Printed cotton fabrics
Pinking shears (or decorative edge scissors)
Step 3: Here's How
1. Draw 1 1/2" lines across the fabric
2. & 3. Cut the strips, along the lines, with the pinking shears
4. Draw 1" lines across a contrasting/matching fabric
5. Cut the 1" strips with pinking shears
6. & 7. Add a thin line of E-6000 Stitchless to the end of a 1 1/2" strip and iron it to another strip *Continue doing this to create a long piece of 1 1/2" wide ribbon
8. & 9. Add thin lines of Stitchless to the edges of the 1" strips and press them to center of the the 1 1/2" wide strips