- all-purpose flour (1- 3/4)
- baking soda (1/2 teaspoon)
- salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- butter (1/2 cup)
- White sugar (1-1/4 cup)
- packed brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- vanilla extract (1-1/2 teaspoon)
- eggs (3)
- chocolate chips (1 cup)
- cocoa powder (1/3 cup)
- baking powder (1/4 teaspoon)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat 1/2 cup of softened butter, 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract together in a large bowl until creamy. Add 1 egg; beat until light and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk 1-1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Slowly stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is combined. Stir chocolate chips into dough. Spread dough into the bottom of a muffin pan, 1/4 inch layer.
- Stir 1 cup of white sugar, melted butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add 2 eggs and beat well. Mix cocoa powder into butter mixture until well combined. Stir 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt into cocoa mixture until batter is combined. Add 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over the cookie dough. Spread to even out.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Brownie recipe I used
- Immediately after removing from oven, press a circular object in the middle of each brookie to form the bowl.
1 Person Made This Project!
Cecek14 made it!