Hi guys n gals .
today i was thinking about a remote for the c4 that i made and how should it look so i came up with this thing you are looking at . it looks more cartoonic hope you enjoy it .
The items n materials you need. (you can find most of it in your home)
3-foam board (1mm) & (3mm)
7-paint (black / grey or silver / yellow / red white)
note:please see the pictures with the texts to understand better
lets get started.
Step 1: Making the Body
for this section you need to make the general body of the remote .
main surface : 7 x 4 (cm)
Length : 1.5 x 7 (Cm)
Width : 4 x 1 (cm)
after you cut out the peaces on card board you should glue them together
Note : Look at the pictures for a better reference on how to make it thinner .
sorry i forget to take a picture from the raw box i created it looks like one of the c4 blocks but smaller .
Step 2: Attaching the Straw
you should make a hole in your top left part of your width and put your straw into the box about 3mm.
after that make a 1.5 x 1 (cm) card board and make the same hole with the same diameter and push it from the top of the straw and attach it to the top width glue .
NOTE : YOU SHOULD FILL THE STRAW WITH PAPPER OR SHOPPING RECEIPTS TO MAKE IT HARD INSIDE.
Step 3: Making the Details
- you should cute 3 rectangle foams (3mm) with the sizes of
- 2 x 1 (cm) (small one)
- 2.5 x 1 (cm) (medium one)
- 3 x 1 (cm) (large one)
- glue them like picture above
- after that you should make a screen ( i really don't know why i made it :| ! just for fun :D )
- cut out a 1.5 x 4 (cm) of your 1mm foam
- and cut out a a4 paper with the same scale
- glue them together and attach the to the middle top part of your main surface .
- and for the red button
- cut out 1 x 3 (cm) cardboard
- glue it to the right top side of your lenght part like picture above
- Start painting like the picture above and have fun
i used poster colors .
Step 4: And You Are Done Have Fun
♦♦♦congratulations you have finished your c4 remote prop♦♦♦
sorry for bad English and bad explaining i tried my best to explain the process . if you have any ideas or question comment them down below . thanks for your time ♥ hope to teach you the thing you wanted .
P.N : i don't take any responsibilities for any miss use or problems
Step 5: P.S
- the firsts picture is the plan i designed for making this thing its a little vague but you can sort things out -_^
- and the second picture is a future reference that i might create a bag or something like that to put the c4 and the remote in it (Half-life 1 c4 charge)