These beautiful Christmas balls with fairy lights are really easy to make and it adds warmness to your home. All the tools are easy to find and cheap.
- 2 small plastic balls
- 2 big plastic balls
- fairy lights (15 led lights)
- 50 cm of pita natural fiber yarn(flax fiber)
- green strips of cellophane paper
- flax fiber (unrolled)
- 2 foam balls of 1cm covered with red frost
Step 1: Filling the Balls
In order to fill the balls:
- Mix the cellophane strips with the flax fiber
- Fill the balls with the filling made in the previous step
- Add the 2 foam balls inside the balls
Repeat these steps for all the four balls.
Step 2: Use the Fairy Lights
- Take one big ball and put 4 consecutive led lights inside (as show in the image - start here).
- Leave the 5th light outside and then close that ball
- Take a small ball and put the next 4 consecutive led lights inside.
- Again, leave the 5th light outside and close the ball.
- Repeat this process for the next 2 balls.
As a result, all the four balls should be linked by the fairy lights.
Step 3: Add Flax Fiber Yarn
- Make a knot in the ball hook and repeat this process for all the balls.
- Leave a space of 5 centimeters between them and try to roll the fairy light with the yarn (as it shown in the image).
- At the end make another knot (example) which will work in order to hang it on to the wall.
We also glued a star of foamix to complete our ornament and voila!! Our ornament is ready to decorate our home :).