this is how I made my corn hole boards
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cutting the Right Lengths
• I used 3/4 inch plywood but I would recommend 1/2 inch plywood
• I cut the length of the boards at 42 inches (3.5 feet)
• Cut the width of the board at 24 inches (2 feet)
• To make the frame I cut the top pieces at 24 inches (2 feet)
• then the longer boards of the frame i cut at 39 inches
Step 2: Putting Together
first you have to build the frame to put the plywood on top.
then screw the frame together and glue the plywood on top of the frame then screw it in place
Step 3: Drill the Hole
I used a fly cutter to drill my 6" inch hole
Step 4: Sanding
you can sand it however you want to. you can have it really smooth or kinda rough. I wouldn't have to smooth cause then if you paint it the bags are just gunna slide off