Introduction: DIY: Falling Leaves Decoration
Synopsis: Time to jump in the LEAVES! Bring the beauty of the autumn season into your home, just in time for THANKSGIVING with this easy "Falling Leaves Decoration!"
-Different colored fake leaves
-A hot glue gun
(NOTE: All items can be purchased at your local craft store!)
1. Choose a light fixture, preferably over a table, find a place to hang your string and tie a loop. (Unspool the string down to see how long you'd like it to be!)
2. Determine how many leaves you’d like on each string. (I’ve cut 5 strings and will glue 4 leaves on each.)
3. Hot glue the stem of each leaf to the string.
4. Use a pencil to make sure the string is secure and that you don’t burn yourself! (Repeat this step until you have each string completed!)
5. Hang each string using the loops!
This is one easy craft and it really feels like you’re watching the leaves dance in the wind. It’s a creative addition to any table…and PERFECT for the Thanksgiving season.
Until next time loves! XO!
MUSIC: YouTube Free Audio Library
"Eternal Hope" by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.h... Artist: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.h...
Holding Leaves Pilgrim Hat https://pixabay.com/en/service/terms/#usage
Free Stock Footage Leaves Falling Tim Z https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAFRFzi5sDE
Leaves After Effects Animation Sonu Star https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAFRFzi5sDE
Alexander Chapaev https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAFRFzi5sDE
EDITED WITH: Final Cut Pro X
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.