Please watch this video of how to make a DIY Smoke Machine Using Soldering Iron
Things you will need
1) You will Need some around 2 meters thin Copper Pipe
3)Small Hand Spray Pump or any other kind of hand spray,
4)Soldering Iron(s),( I used Soldron 25 Watt Iron & One generic 75 Watt Iron)
4) Oxygen Pipe ( you can get this from any aquarium Shop.
5) Medical syringe Needle thin one( yo can buy a few of different sizes if it doesn't fit your copper pipe.
Step 2: Winding the Copper Pipe
Remove the soldering iron Bit.
Once you remove the soldering iron Bit Wind the copper pipe onto the soldering Iron As seen on the images.
Don't Use Cheap Irons As they will burn out. I have Tried and tested Soldron in this project You can keep it on continously For 5 to 6 hrs and even More & nothing happened to it.
I also used another 75 Watt Iron ( This one is a Local Brand But works really well But I will Still Suggest Soldron ) And winded copper Pipe to it.
Step 3: Insert the Syringe Needle in the Copper Pipe
Now take a Syringe Needle insert the Syringe needle in the Copper Pipe.Use a Thin Syringe needle which will easily go into your copper pipe.
Step 4: Attach the Oxygen Pipe to the Copper Winding
1) Once you insert the Needle Insert then insert thin Oxygen Pipe( This can be easily be bought from any Aquarium shop) Into the other End of the Needle And secure it with Epoxy Putty to avoid any leakages.
2) I Attached Both Oxygen Pipes coming from the Winded Copped pipe to the Pump & secured it With Putty
Step 5: Placing the Iron(s)
1) cut out small Plywood pieces on which you can place & stick the soldering iron . This is to make sure that there is a gap between the surface and the hot part.
2) Now Place the Small Plank on your Plywood Surface and secure it With Two Part Epoxy Adhesive If you want endurance.
3)Apply Two part Adhesive on the Small Plank and place your soldering Iron Handle on it.I used Hot glue so that I can get the
flexibility to use my iron again after the project. Best way to secure is using two part epoxy adhesive if you don't want that iron again.
Step 6: The Smoke Machine Liquid
1) You can get this from any store which sell Lightings for parties.Or you can Make smoke juice at home by just using Glycerine(Get it from Medical store) & Distilled Water( Buy it from any car & bike Battery Shop) then Mix 1/4 glycerine & 3/4 Distilled water.
2) Fill the liquid in the container of the pump
3) Connect the pump to the container.
Step 7: Make a Box Enclosure for the Iron
1) Make a small Box Enclosure for the soldering iron.I used My Old Box of the Laser Projector.The Soldering Iron Will be Extremely Hot so mak a box enclosure using ply wood with a opening so that the smoke can go out
"PLEASE KEEP OUT FROM REACH OF CHILDREN WHEN ITS HOT"
Step 8: Testing Time
Connect the Soldering irons to the Mains and then wait until 4 mins then Use the pump to get the smoke into the copper winding and then see the smoke effect.
As its a DIY project depending upon the pressure of the pump & you soldering iron Watts It might cool down
no worries After the Cool down wait for five minutes and you can pump it up again.
This is good for your small Indoor Parties Or Place it inside your halloween Pumpkin However I Have also tried it
at pool side Parties Works Really well Just keep it away from Tipsy Drunk People, Pets & Children When its hot.
Thank you for watching this instructables you can also follow me on instructables & subscribe me on youtube for more .