Introduction: Duct Tape Wallet
Make a wallet out of duct tape! Its's cheap to make, and works great!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need.
All you need is duct tape.
Step 2: Peices of Tape
1. Rip off a strip of duct tape.
2. Then fold it so both sides are not sticky. Once folded, should be about 8 inches.
3. repeat 2. so you have two non sticky strips.
4. Repeat 2. two more times, you will need a total of 4 non sticky 8 inch strips.
Step 3: Making the Wallet
1. Now that you have 4 strips of 8 inches non sticky strips, attach two strips on top of each other, do the same for the other two strips.
2. Now you have to big strips.
3. Tape them on top of each other. Tape the bottom and both sides.
4. They should now be attached like this picture.
Step 4: Adding Credit Card Slots
1. Now you have a wallet that can hold money, but you need a place for your credit cards.
2. Make 4 inch strips, non sticky on each side. Tape it on the wallet , bottom, and both sides. Put as many credit card slots as you want on the wallet.
Step 5: Your Done!
Now you got a wallet made of duct tape, and it only cost you a roll of duct tape! Enjoy!
Participated in the
Duct Tape Tough Contest