Fidget spinners are trending with old and young. I made few without bearing as it is easy to make at home. Then my neighbour's kids requested me to make a fidget spinner for him with bearings.
This instructable I will share how to make simple fidget spinner at home using hand tools
URL for video
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do We Need ?
• 4 mm MDF board
• 3 nuts
• Super glue
• Black Acrylic paint
• Drilling machine or dremel
Step 2: Design
• Measure the outer diameter
• Draw a circle with the diameter and another that is 8 to 10 mm larger
• Draw line separated by 120 from the center of the circle
• Leave 10mm space for nuts on all side
Step 3: Cutting
• Using drilling machine, drill holes as shown to fit bearing and nuts
• Now trim or sand the edges to match our intended shape
Step 4: Finishing
Paint the fidget with black acrylic paint.
One could make in bat shape too
• Clean bearing with alcohol and replace grease with liquid machine lubricant
• Dust may cause hindrance, clean bearings as needed
• Wash hands after playing
Please share your comments