This is a fun gift for any Lego fan!
I have loved Lego for many years and came up with this artwork to put in my Lego room.
For more projects visit motherdaughterprojects.com
Step 1: Gather Supplies
- Shadow box (I used 11x14)
- Lego base plate (I used two 5x10 & one 2.5x10- these fit perfect with no cutting needed)
- One Lego set (I used a small car set that was free with Lego purchase)
- Lego bricks to hold the Lego set in place
- Lego mallet (This came with a Lego set I had but can be easily made with a few Lego pieces)
- Vinyl/Paper sticky letters
Step 2: Put It All Together
I made a square of Lego bricks to hold the Lego set securely in place. Popped the base plates into the frame, used a sticky tab to attach the Lego mallet, and added the letters.
Note: I cut the letters out and placed them for spacing. I changed my plans a little bit once I realized I could fit more at the top of the frame.