Introduction: Healthy Sandwich Recipe
In these instructable im going to show you one of my favorites recipes, smoke salmon sandwich! Because im a college student i don't really have much time to spend in the kitchen each day, thats why im always trying to make easy, healthy and delicious recipes for the go.
Hope you like it ;)
Step 1: Ingredients
All the ingredients in this recipe are good for your health and taste amazing...in my opinion!
Everything you will need (these amounts make up for 2 sandwiches):
- 4 slices whole wheat toast (Or any bread of your preference)
- 150 gr. Smoke Salmon
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 cup. Low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 Apple
- 4 leaves of Lettuce
- 1 Scallion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pepper
Step 2: Prepare the Sauce!
This sauce is really easy to make and of course delicious!
- Combine the low-fat greek yogurt with the scallions, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well!
- Set aside.
Bear in mind: For better quality, ground the pepper before you mixed with everything.
Step 3: Cut the Avocado
- Take a knife and a plate.
- Cut the avocado in slices as thick as your heart desires!
As you can see in the photo of the ingredients, i did this same step with the apple and the scallion.
Step 4: Prepare the Bread
This step is easy as it can get!
- Toast the bread (Only if you want to!)
- Spread the olive oil in the bread and then set aside (I always use 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil for each sandwich, but you can use as much as or as little as you like).
Step 5: Assembly the Sandwich
- Spread the sauce in 4 slices of bread.
- Distribute and place the smoke salmon.
- Then top with the slices of apple, avocado and lettuce.
- Voilà!! Your sandwich is ready to be devoured. ;)
Note: Photos are in order of assembly!
Step 6: Enjoy!
This recipe take less than 10 minutes to make. Perfect for lunch time or snack between meals.
Hope you enjoy!
Second Prize in the
Sandwich Challenge 2020
1 Person Made This Project!
- maniacse made it!