- I made Hot wings a couple times before.
- I wanted to try to make them a new way so I did this.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Your Ingredients
The first thing you have to do is get all your ingredients together:
- Chicken Wings
- Hot sauce of any kind
- Vegetable oil
- Barbecue sauce
- Blue cheese dressing
- Frying pan
- Two Bowls
Step 2: Prep the Ingredients
- After you get the ingredients wash the chicken and let rest.
- Then mix the hot sauce and barbecue sauce in a bowl until combined.
Step 3: Frying the Chicken
- Add enough oil to the pan to cover the base of the chicken wings
- If using an electric skillet, heat it to 350 degrees
- Add the chicken wings and rotate them as they cook
- Fry until they are a light golden color or as dark as you like
Step 4: Covering the Chicken
- Then put the chicken into the bowl with the buffalo sauce.
- Then you have to mix the chicken around the bowl until it is covered with sauce.
Step 5: EAT
Then you eat the chicken