1) In this instructabl I will be teaching you how to draw a crown
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Draw the Shape of the Base
1) Get a sheet of white paper and put your paper horizontal.
2) Draw a long thin oval in the shape of a smile.
Step 2: Draw the Sides Into a Design
1) Begin drawing pointy straight lines
2) Then draw them on the edge of the crown
Step 3: Draw the 2 Parts of the Middle
1) Draw longer lines, but draw them thicker over the small pointy lines that are on the edge of the crown
2) Don't connect to the middle yet
Step 4: Add the Middle Piece
1) Draw the middle like a rhombus
Step 5: The Final Design
1) Add the dots
2) Put one in the middle of the rhombus and below the middle
3) Put five dots but spread the dots, spaced out evenly, across the bottom