Introduction: How to Make Noodles
You will need a fork a bowl water and some noodles
1. Put water in the bowl about 1/7 of the way full
2. Put the bowl on the stove and boil the water for about 2 minutes on high
3. When it's boiling place the noodles in the bowl carefully so you don't get burned
4. Mix the noodles until they are spread out in the bowl
5. Then put the seasoning in the bowl and mix it till it is mixed in good
6. Then turn the stove off
7. Then you pore the noodles in your bowl and the you are ready to eat
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.