This video will show you how to permanently stop auto updates in windows 10.
1. Start by pressing the Windows + R key and typing in regedit and press OK.
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
3. In this folder you will find legalnoticecaption, on double clicking this you can enter your title into the Value data section.
4. You will also find legalnoticetext, on double clicking this you can enter your text into the Value data section.
5. Now restart and see your message pop up at the start
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.