This is probably one of my favorite DIY Projects. It took me a little while to collect the paper rolls, but it was well worth it. Who knew paper rolls could turn into sweet wall art!! This project is very versatile, so don't be afraid to get creative with it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need
What You Will Need:
Paper Rolls (I used 9 toilet rolls and 1 paper towel one)
Pack of Laundry Pins
Step 2: Lets Begin
1. Start by flattening the paper roll
2. Then cut the paper roll into 5 equal parts
3. Do this to all of your paper rolls
Step 3: Make Shapes With the Pieces
1. Lay them out and start placing them into random positions.
You could also do something more specific like flowers or a patterned design.
Dont think about it too much!
Step 4: Glue Paper Roll Cut-Outs Together
1. Now attach the paper roll cut-outs together
2. Begin by picking up one cut-out and gluing it where it will touch the one next to it
3. To make sure the glued area stays together, place a laundry pin on the area where you glued
4. Do this for the entire design to glue it together
5. Let it Dry for at least 30 minutes!
Step 5: YOURE FINISHED!!!
You could also spray paint or paint them.
I liked the way mine turned out. Plain and simple.
To see more projects like this go to korrinewojcik.blogpot.com