Hi everyone! So I'm not a good cook, but this recipe for chicken tacos is really simple. I tested it out on someone who has never made tacos before, and they figured it out, so i'm sure you can too:) Enjoy!
Step 1: Basic Kitchen Needs!
- Large Skillet
Step 2: Ingredients!
- Crispy taco shell
- 1/2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 head of lettuce
- Salt & Pepper
- Bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lime
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 avocado
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Step 3: Cooking the Chicken!
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium to high heat
- Add the ground chicken and cook while breaking the meat up with a spatula.
- Once there are no pink spots left and the chicken is broken up into little bits, add the taco seasoning little by little and stir to get even distribution.
- Continue to cook the ground chicken and break it down with the spatula until no pink remains
- Then add 2 tablespoons of water and reduce to a low heat.
- Let the chicken simmer for 10 minutes
Step 4: Rest of Prep!
- Wash and head of lettuce, and chop into finely cut pieces
- Open and slice the avocado
- Open can of beans
- Cut lime in fourths
- Open can of diced tomatoes
- Open box of crispy tacos
- Put tacos on a pan and bake them on low heat for 10 min
Step 5: Bring It All Together!
- Add ground chicken to bottom of crispy taco shel
- l Sprinkle lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and avocado as much as wanted
- Squeeze lime juice on top of finished taco for some kick:)