Intro: How to Make an Up-cycled Lamp
This is a brief, step to step guide on how to make an up-cycled lamp. this lamp was inspired by tribal setting and was created with already available material. However, the lamp stand is from Ikea along with the light bulb.
- Collect the hangers
- Bend them out
- Put them together in a cross pattern
4. Cut off the hooks on the hangers
5. Attach the hangers to the base of the lamp (stand)
6. Use the tape to put them together and make them stable. A
7. Get a used up fur coat
8. Cut the fur off
9. wrap it around the base of the lamp stand
10. Gather feathers from used up duster
11. Separate them
12. Trim the bottoms down to a usable length
13. Stick them on to the top of the lamp so that they form a sort of canopy.
14. Get a Belly dancing belt
15. Cut it up into a thin strip
16. Wrap it around the base of the lamp
AND ITS FINALLY DONE !