- Hey this is my 3rd Instructable I was confuse what to tell next ,so I madeup of this,
- "How to take more images than before from ClipArt"
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do I Need +
Things needed are,
- I use Microsoft 2007 Powerpoint
Here a link to download Microsoft 2007 Package
- You also need internet connection
- I use a PC
Step 2: Open
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (I use PowerPoint you can use Word too )
- Under the Home Tab go to New Slide
- Then Click Blank
Step 3: Goto Insert
- Then go to Insert Tab and then Click ClipArt.
- You can see ClipArt on the left side of the screen.
Step 4: Goto
- Now goto Serch in
- And Click Everywhere
- Remember that this need internet Connection
- When I Searh Instructables before do these steps I didn't get the images but after I follow these Steps I get images about Instrucatables