This is my first instructible, so I hope you like it. I have decided to make this instructible about how to be a mad scientist (as you can tell from the title); I am also thinking about entering the Mad Science Fair, so wish me luck.
This instructible is intended for comical uses only; I am not liable for any shenanigans, tomfoolery, or anything that may happen if people try to be a REAL mad scientist. Enjoy! Muhahahaha!
Step 1: Attire
The first thing as a new mad scientist is that you have to have the right cloths.
The cloths that you will need are:
· A lab coat (doesn’t matter what color but preferably white)
· White shirt and pants (with additional stains from past experiments)
· Black tie
· Dorky shoes (all scientists have weird shoes, right?)
· Goggles (to protect your eyes from experiments)
One more thing to ensure a mad scientist look is to have crazy hair (kinda like Albert Einstein, not that I’m saying Albert Einstein is a mad scientist or anything…)
Step 2: Stuff
To be a true mad scientist, you will need the right stuff for experiments such as:
· Lab animals (optional)
· A cat (so you can intimidate your minions when you are talking to them)
· Minions (this one should be obvious, see above step)
· Suspicious looking chemicals
· A laboratory
· A evil sandwhich (it could be a regular sandwhich…or an evil one!)
You would also want to have random objects preserved in jars (you know like brains and sharks and other mad scientsy stuff)
Step 3: What You Can't Forget
Last but not least you will need a rundown of the last things before you can start your quest to rule the world such as:
· A plan to rule the world and/or surrounding universes (what mad scientist doesn’t want to rule something?)
· Lightning and lightning rod (only for those who want to make zombies and reanimate people)
· Guards most likely with some form of weapon (you need someone to protect you when the zombies turn on you)
· People to experiment on (guess who’s going to be a zombie…)
· Anything else that you think will help you achieve world domination
If I have misspelled anything or you have a suggestion to add to this instructible, please contact me so I can fix it or add it on.