Intro: Ikea ANTILOP Highchair Cushion
I design this cushion for my baby and I also make an instructions.
You will need:
|1. fabric with print (a little bigger then paper pattern)|
2. padding (a little bigger then paper pattern)
3. fabric like paper pattern (1 cm bigger for sewing)
4. fabric like paper pattern (1 cm and 2 cm bigger for sewing) (look the picture)
5. fabric 5×22 cm for rope
1. and 2. (it should be 3 – 5 cm bigger then pattern)
1. sew together the fabric and padding
(first at the edge, and then with long stitches sew it free, but start sewing at the center)
2. make the strips (1 cm width)
3. make a completion edge on the moon piece
Put the paper pattern on top of the fabric with padding and then pin it together
Cut 1 cm around from the paper pattern.
(Start at the top.) Sew it 0.5 mm from the edge.
2. Sew together the strip and the fabric, 1 cm from the edge.
Cut like on the picture.
Close the hole.
Don't forgot the pdf. fail.
If you have questions you could contact me on my blog: www.bludor.com/infrarex