We love making recycled jewellery and this bangle is really easy to make!
Please note: this craft involves the use of sharp scissors, and melting plastic. Therefore adult participation is essential.
- Plastic soda bottle
- Art Knife
- Blow pens
- Clear acrylic sealer spray I
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Mark out the width of your bangle (we chose 4.5 cm)
Cut along the line you have just measured.
- Paint the bangle with Blo Pens
- To seal the paint, I used Acrylic Crystal Clear Spray.
- Set the iron on medium heat
- Gently press the plastic ring on the iron, move the plastic in a circular motion until both ends form a rounded edge.
Now the bangle is ready to wear!
Please Subscribe to my channel so you can receive updates whenever I post new videos!
Runner Up in the