Introduction: Make a 3-D Game in Computer With Coppercube
I made a game in coppercube!
In this you will learn how to make game in copper cube or any other software.You will also meet me in other instructable!
Now follow me and let's make a game in computer with coppercube
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Downloading Coppercube , Making the Plan
First of all download Copper cube from www.ambiera.com
Download the first one "Copper cube 3d authoring tool"
Now it's time to make a plan of the games!
Make a plan.I made a plan that is shown above!
decide the story about your game, decide a title of your game and decide the characters of the game or simply
make a game related another game.
I made a game related another game.
Step 2: Designing the Area and Adding the Camera
It's time to design the area by adding Skybox and terrain.
To add a terrain
- In scene editing tab there are 23 items after 6 items the 7th item select it.
- There are option to create a terrain select options then click OK.
Click terrain then you will see terrain editing window there are option to edit the terrain.
To add a Skybox
- In the Prefabs window there some prefabs search for "sunset skybox"
- select it then the skybox will appear in the game
In the scene editing window there are other items you can also add them to your game.
Don't Forget to add a camera
To add a camera
- In the scene editing window after 11 items the 12th item select it
- Now there are types of camera select 2nd one to make a FPS game or select 3rd one to make a Third Person Shooter game
FPS means First Person Shooter game.There are other cameras you can also add them to your game!
Step 3: Adding Soliders and Behaviors
It's time to add some soldiers in your game if you don't add soldiers the player will bore to play the game!
To add a soldier
- In the Prefabs window search for "Soldier" select it
- The soldier will appear in your game
To change the textures of the soldier in Properties window click "Materials" there textures select a texture in "Textures" window and then change the selected texture with the default texture
To add a behavior to a soldier
- Select the soldier in the Properties window click "Behaviors"
- Now click "+" to add a Behavior
- Point the mouse on "Game Behaviors" select "Game Actor with Health"
- Do this again in the camera but change the "mode" the mode is "Stand still" with "This is the player"
To change the properties of the behavior there are options when select the behavior simply change the options.You can also add the behaviors to other objects
Step 4: Add Detailings
Now it's time to add detailing to your game like a car with a black smoke that is shown above!
You can also add prefabs from the Prefabs window
You can also make your own Prefabs
Add detailing like Doors,LCD s,Pistols on tables,tables
Step 5: Publishing Your Games
At last your game is ready for publishing
To Publish your game
- In the File tab point the mouse on "Publish"
- Now you can see a lot of options to publish if your going to make the game for window exe you can choose "Publish as windows (.exe)"
You can also make the game for Android,Flash,MacOSX,WebGL
Now send your game to you friends and other people and you also sell them!
If You Like this please vote me and leave comment below!
Participated in the
First Time Authors Contest 2016