In this Instructable learn how to make a portable camping shower. What sets this apart from a regular shower is it's pressurized so no need for a gravity feed bag that you hang from a tree, make this shower truly portable. This shower is super useful and is great for washing off after a day at the beach or after surfing. Or it can be used to water plants, especially useful if you have a rain barrel and need a way to get water to your plants.
Step 1: Check Out the Video
Check out the video for the whole process the written instructions are in the following steps.
Step 2: Parts
The parts for this shower are very easy to obtain and you should be able to find them at the local hardware store.
You will need:
- Garden sprayer or deck sprayer (use a new one or one has not been used to spray chemicals)
- Garden hose barbed adapter
- Garden hose nozzle
- Small hose clamp
Step 3: Assembly
- Remove the spraying wand or nozzle from the garden sprayer.
- Save the wand in case you want to convert it back.
- Screw the barbed garden hose adapter into the garden hose nozzle.
- Put the hose clamp on the hose.
- Fit the barbed end of the garden hose adapter into the hose.
- Tighten the hose clamp.
Step 4: Operation
Pump up the garden sprayer to pressure the system. You are now ready to start showering!
zackknytblade made it!