This is a good mask to a birthday party. You can have your little guests wearing different masks of Minecraft characters.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
- Paper Cutter
- Cutting mat (or alternatively use the back of an old magazine)
- A printout of Minecraft character's faces (see attached PDF)
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Rubber band
- Paper bag
A paper bag that fits the child's head. To be comfortable is better be quite large on the side. This I am using is square and measures 9.84 "x 9.94" and 5.5 "on the side.
You can choose a color that matches better with your character.
Step 2: Cutting and Pasting
- Print the file with me face you like (PDF in A3 paper size). You will need a colour copier. Otherwise, you can take it to a print shop.
- Cut out the face
- Apply double-sided tape on the back of the print and paste it on the bag
Step 3: Removing
- Cut the bag handles with the scissor
- Open the bag and attach the cutting board or an old magazine in it.
- Cut out the mask's eyes
Step 4: Have Fun
- Pierce the two sides of the bag
- Tie the rubber band and
- Let the kids have fun!