The Music Synced LED Lamp blinks the LEDs according to the beats of the music.
Step 1: Components Required
1. Arduino Board
2. Different colour LEDs
3. Sound Sensor
5. Resistors (100 ohm, 220 ohm)
6. Connecting wires
7. Butter paper
Step 2: Make the Following Connections
- Connect LEDs onto breadboard.
- The Negative of LEDs should be grounded using the 100 ohm or 220 ohm resistors
(Negatife of LED -> Resistor -> GND)
- The Positive of LED should be connected to the digital pins of the Arduino board.
- Connect Ground of breadboard to GND on Arduino board.
Sound Sensor connections:
- GND pin of Sound Sensor to GND pin on Arduino board.
- VCC pin of Sound Sensor to VCC pin on Arduino board.
- OUT pin of Sound Sensor to digital pin 2 on Arduino board.
Step 3: Upload the Code Onto Arduino Board
Step 4: Video Demonstration
Play the Music and enjoy the Music Synced LED Lamp.