Intro: Origami Jumping Frog
Hi in this Instructables I will teach you how to make an origami frog.
1. Take an A4 paper sheet.
2. Fold in half.
3. Cut the sheet to have a rectangle made of two squares.
Step 2: The Legs 1/3
Fold like this
Step 3: The Legs 2/3
Fold four times for the four legs.
Step 4: Legs 3/3
Fold four more times.
The legs are done!
Step 5: The Body 1/2
1. Pull all the layers on the same side.
2. Fold the under layer upward.
3. Do the same thing to the other side.
Step 6: The Body 2/2
1. Open the hind legs.
2. Fold the under thick layer to the top.
3. Replace the hind legs.
Step 7: The Spring
1. Fold the entire body in half.
2. Fold along the line .
Your origami frog is done ! And it jumps !