Just a simple paper crown for the kids
1. Fold your paper in half length wise and tape one of the short ends together.
2. Now fold the paper in half 3 times.
3. Draw your cut-out shape at to end that where you made the first fold.
4. Cut out the shape and snip off the tips so the paper will unfold fully.
5. Next fit on the intended head over lapping the paper to fit and tape.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1 Person Made This Project!
Carliejay made it!