Introduction: Persona Project
"Persona Project" electronic weareable device tag who can show your name for meetings, commercial presentations or funny messages for events.
- Can show messages to your friend, customers, waiters, presentations
- Loop messages
- 3 type of diferent texts sizes: 4linesx16chars, 2x8 and 1x4
- Text with flashes
- You can wear it on your tie, shirt, pocket...
- Very low power consumption
- Can be powered with your phone directly, or an external powerbank.
- Low cost
- Easy to build
- Easy mod for other power sources like Lipo battery or twin CR-2032
You need this supplies:
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Print the Case
Print the case with 3d printer. Using PLA filament.
You can download my model from this TinkerCad url.
Step 2: Prepare Supplies
Cut wires about 4 inch (10 cm).
Is better idea to use silicon quality wires.
(note: the rule is in cm)
Step 3: Use Your Solder
Pay attention with wire colors and the order:
- Green to pin "P0"
- Yellow to pin "P2"
- Red to pin "5V"
- Black to pin "GND"
Step 4: Measure, Cut and Weld OLED Display
Cut wires and strip, weld cables same order and put covers to close the device
Step 5: Fold With Solder Heat
Close solder to middle of frontal cap and apply hot. Fold carefully. Don't overheat the PLA plastic. Be patient :)
Step 6: Upload Program With Arduino IDE
- Unzip attached file PersonaProject.rar
- Open Arduino IDE
- Open the PersonaProject.ino file who is located into the PersonaProject folder
- Set board to Digispark (default - 16.5mhz)
If need Digispark ATTiny85 Nano drivers or Arduino libraries,
Plz, vote my instructable Wearables Contest 2020.
This is an entry in the