we are going to make a raft boat that run on water with an android app controlled with WiFi.
our boat contain a motor with propeller and a programmed WiFi micro-controller that let the motor and led to control over WiFi
Step 1: Getting the Body Parts Ready for Raft
first cut a piece of wood in following pieces for the parts of Raft boat.
- 2 pieces of wood of size 8cm length 2cm width and 3cm of height
- 4 pieces of wood of size 2x2x2 cm
- 1 piece of wood of size 4cm length 1cm width and 2cm height
- 2 pieces of thin wood of size 6cmin length nearly .5cm thick
- 1 piece of wood of length 6cm length and 2cm width and 2cm height
You can change these pieces dimension a according to your design if you wand to make little different.
Step 2: MAKING THE BODY OF RAFT
Now fix the parts with glue as illustrated in pics above.
First make a hole at the center of one side of 2x2x2cm 4 wooden piece then insert the thin piece of wood with glue in it as in pic above .
Then apply the glue on the other pieces of wood as in pic and let it get fixed as shown in pics above.
Step 3: ATTACHING THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF RAFT
Step 4: ATTACHING THE MOTOR AND PROPELLER AND ELECTRONICS TO IT
Now attach the motors and other pars as illustrated in pic.
Now your raft is ready.
The electronics setup and and making its remote controls is soon updated in next part of tutorial.