This is the first complex model I made in Fusion360. I spend around 1 month creating this to make a scale looking remote control tractor.
THIS IS STILL A PROTOTYPE ( I do not recommend printing unless you are looking to tinker with something and figure it out yourself. )
I have included the Fusion360 files for you to modify if you like
Parts needed ( This is a rough idea of what you will need, I all ready had everything needed to I don't have an accurate parts list ):
- 370 motor
- 4 x 608 skate board bearings
- m2 screws to hold wheels on
- various m3 screws 8-15mm
- micro servo
- control horns for steering
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Printing
To print the parts it pretty simple the only exeptions are:
- Diff gear and pinion should be 100 percent infill
- Hood, Top and Bottom Diff Housing need support
- Tires are printed with cheetah or ninjaflex filament.
I printed everything at 0.3mm layers.
Step 2: Final Assembly
This is what is looks like fully printed. As I said earlier this is more a proof of prototype and not really recommended to print unless you want to tinker around.