The aim of this project is to build a transmitter and a receiver by using a cheap and easy to use component such as Arduino UNO, Arduino Nano, and nRF24L01 transceiver. This project is a simple and easy to implement and can be a good start point for beginners.
Step 1: What You Will Need:
- 1x Arduino Uno
- 1x Arduino Nano (v3.0)
- 2x nRF24L01 Module
- 14x Male-To-Female jumper wire (different colors)
- 6x Male-To-Male jumper wire
- 1x Breadboard
- R/C car equipped with:
- 1x Servo motor
- 1x Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) I am using HSP, sp-03018
- 1x 7.2V 1800 mAh Ni-Mh battery
- 1x or 2x Joystick Module for Arduino
- 1x 2.2 K Resistor
Step 2: Connect the NRF24L01 Module
these connections are applied for both, The transmitter and the receiver
Step 3: Connect the Joystick and the LED to the Transmitter
And connect the LED as following:
- LED+ --> Arduino Nano D2 pin
- LED- --> Arduino Nano GND
- 2k2 Resistor --> LED+
Step 4: Connect the ESC and the Servo to the Receiver Board
IMORTANT NOTE: if you have a similar ESC Never connect the ESC’s red wire to the Arduinoboard because it may damage it
Step 5: Power Source
- I've attached this header to the battery -as shown in picture- in order to deliver a power to the Arduino on the receiver side, or you can use a separated battery for the Arduino board.
- for the transmitter you can use any power source as you wish
Step 6: Programming the Arduinos
Step 7: Video and Pictures
And please vote for me ?
saifooon made it!