These brooms might not be able to grow arms and carry buckets of water, but they are plentiful and just as adorable. These tiny brooms are a tasty, three ingredient delight that is sure to sweep your party guests off their feet.
- Mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Tiny pretzel rods
- Chives or green onion
- Cut the cheese sticks in half.
- Using a small knife, cut the bottom part of each half into strips.
- Insert a pretzel rod into the uncut end of the cheese stick.
- Wrap cheese with chive or thin strip of green onion and knot.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.