You won't believe how easy it is to make your own spin art machine!
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
*You can pick up a new one for $15!
Americana Acrylic Paints
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Colorful card stock
Step 3: Here's How
1. Remove the protective screen from the fan and swivel it upright
2. Tape a strip of 3" wide cardboard around the fan *Extend it above the edge to protect from splatters
3. Tape a Styrofoam plate on top of the fan blades using very sticky tape
4. Tape paper on top of the plate making sure it doesn't touch the sides
5. Select your color palate
6. Water down the acrylics, turn on the fan and start painting
7. Cut out the spin art circles when they are dry
8. Glue them to card stock with spray adhesive to make beautiful postcards and art
Ilene Mcinnes made it!