Introduction: The Max Stand
The Max Stand is a phone stand that is designed to be able to have a phone leaned on it either horizontally or vertically. This instuctable would require some prior knowledge of 3D printing and modeling.
- 3D printer
- 3D filament
- A software that can do 3D modeling
- A File to file down any rough edges
- Download the file labeled "Max Stand.stl
- Find the dimensions that best suit your phone
- Scale the model until it reaches the size you need
- After completing and saving the changes print the stand
- Separate the stand from the base and file down any rough edges
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.