Intro: Totem Pole From Recyclables
This is a great Family project for Spring or Summer. Make this fun Totem Pole from discarded plastic containers and some paint. It's a really colorful Garden project for the whole family. Start saving all your empty plastic milk containers and large coffee containers. It's even a fun project to display in the house, especially in a boy's room.
What You will Need:For complete directions, go to ZiggityZoom for this Totem Pole craft.
- Plastic Milk Cartons and Coffee containers
- * Do not use plastic soda or juice containers as the plastic is too hard to cut through to insert the pole.
- Gesso paint
- Acrylic paints/ brushes
- Old broom pole or PVC pipe
- Plastic placemat ($1 from Dollar stores)
- Sharp knife - for adult use only