325CommentsSioux Falls, SDJoined November 7th, 2007
In high school took lots of math and science. Jr. College studied Electronic Engineering Technology. Air Force - Ground Radio Equipment Repairman. Since Air Force, civilian two way radio repair, have 2nd Class FCC license. Various other electronic repair activities, worked on Infolink Electrowriter, Gaming Industry as field service tech for machine manufacturer. Have rebuilt projection tv Advent Video Beam 1000A, I have 3 of them. Will attempt most any project. But will not attempt really HV...
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
- Foxtrot70 commented on TrollFaceTheMan's instructable Amazing, Cheap & Easy, Cracked Gems & Marbles. for Fantasy & Crafts.
- Foxtrot70 commented on omer.jamal1986's instructable Measure Speed by Anduino and Ultrasonic (radar Gun)
- Foxtrot70 commented on tomheylen's instructable Long range, 1.8km, Arduino to Arduino wireless communication with the HC-12.
- Foxtrot70 commented on JTK317's instructable The Most Awesome-est Mid-Century-Modern Lamp Post Light Project
- Foxtrot70 commented on Sandeep_UNO's instructable How to Make Mini CNC 2D Plotter Using Scrap DVD Drive, L293d Motor Shield & Arduino