In this Instructable I will show you how to make a simple, cheap and effective HHO torch that can melt small pieces of metals like tin cans. This can be used in various applications it can be connected into your fire torch or in your car which is also known as the HHO Hybrid Generator which can reduce your fuel consumption although I don’t have a car I am still a 12 years old boy.
A lot of people are asking what and how does a HHO Torch/Generator works. It is simple a HHO torch/Generator separates water molecules into gas, now you will have a mixture of Oxygen and Hydrogen gas which can give a powerful kick or flame.
- You can connect this in a fire torch pin which I will show you how to make.
- You can use this for your car to reduce fuel consumption. But this will not be mentioned for this Instructable, it would be better of you Google it.
- You can use this to weld o melt thin metals
Warning: It is not my responsibility if any of you gets injured or burned so don't blame me for your mistake. Luckily I made some safety features which are already tested and prevents some common problems with HHO converter like explosions and implosions which creates cracks or even explosions. Hydrogen are highly explosive especially of you mix it with Oxygen. Batteries not included.
Be sure to rate this a 5 star. This instructions are very rare and hard to find.
Step 1: Materials
You Will Need:
- Vinyl Tubing/Fish Tank Tube 2m (50c)
- Air Tight Container x2 ($1)
- Fish Tank Tube Connectors x3 (30c)
- Stainless Steel Plates x12 ($2)
- Wire 1m (20c)
- 12 Volts Battery (revised)
- Inflation Pin (10c)
Step 2: Cutting the Metal Sheet X12
Step 3: Stacking the Metal Plates
Step 4: Installing the HHO Converter Plates
Step 5: Adding a Tube Connector for the Air Tight Container
Step 6: Making the Bubbler (with Saftey Feature)
Safety Feature: The cling wrap serves as a safety cap. Most bubblers explodes when implosion occurs. This prevents this from exploding.