38Instructables709,208Views330CommentsNear Hamburg, GermanyJoined August 9th, 2011
I love to invent and create new things in a "steampunk styled way" working with brass, copper, vulcanized-fibre, brass gears and (ply)- wood. On one side I am fascinated in neon lights and small electronic gadgets with LED-technology and sound effects and on the other side in visible mechanical constructions like clockworks. So I invent FUNCTIONAL STEAMPUNK objects. Mainly I use parts from the srap yards to cycle them up!!
- Junophor commented on BenM50's instructable West-Frisian Mechanical Steam Particles & Faraday Temperature Computatorium1 year ago
- Junophor commented on Junophor's instructable High Voltage Power Supply for Nixies, CFL, Neon-Glow-Bulbs Etc. for My Steampunk Objects1 year ago
- Junophor commented on bricabracwizard's instructable Steampunk Entertainment System With Moving Candles and Parts.1 year ago
- Junophor's instructable Steampunked Flickering Lightbox Driven by Battery's weekly stats: 1 year ago
- Junophor commented on Roddy Scott's instructable The Stephanotis Steampunk Nixie Tube Bedside Companion.1 year ago
- Junophor commented on Junophor's instructable Steampunked Magic Eye Winker powered by batteries and USB-connected2 years ago