29Instructables456,919Views221CommentsPullman, WAJoined June 2nd, 2014
I've always loved to figure out how things work, so hacking and making just fits for me. I'm a husband, a father, an EOD technician with the WA Army National Guard, an intern at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, and a student at WSU.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 6 More »
3D Design ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Science of Baking ClassClass Complete!
- brmarcum completed the lessons Create a Photo Real Render, Design Review & Collaboration, Next Steps, Document the Lamp Design and 4 others in the class 3D Design Class7 months ago
- brmarcum completed the lessons Model the Lamp Shade, Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour, Sketch the Lamp, Model the Lamp Arm and 1 other in the class 3D Design Class7 months ago
- brmarcum commented on MichielD99's instructable Make Your Own High Quality CO2 Lasercutter! With Touch Control!10 months ago
- brmarcum completed the lessons Tools and Materials for Laser Cutting, Welcome to Laser Cutting and Tissue Box Cover From Web App in the class Laser Cutting Class10 months ago
- brmarcum's instructable Monitoring Digital Circuits With the Digital Discovery's weekly stats: 11 months ago
- brmarcum completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable11 months ago
- brmarcum commented on Alex.May's instructable Hacking Together a Bow Saw (for the 2017 "Build a Tool" Contest)11 months ago
- More Activities