Introduction: 3D Printed Music Stand
3D printed music stand with adjustable height and angle.
Step 1: Components Required
- PLA Filament
- PVC - 1(Outer diameter: 20mm, Inner diameter: 18mm)
- PVC - 2(Outer diameter: 25mm, Inner diameter: 21mm)
- M6 Nut and Bolt with Washer * 1
- M5 Nut and Bolt * 1
- M3 Nut and bolt * 4
- Exam pad or 5mm MDF
- 2 Compound adhesive
Step 2: Stl Files
Download stl files from the below provided link. Print all the files.
Step 3: Preparing 3D Printed Files
Insert Nut and Bolt according to the images and apply 2 compound epoxy adhesive.
Step 4: PVC - 1 (Inner)
Drill holes according to the images.
Step 5: PVC-2 (Outer)
- Cut 5.5mm width slot of length of 150mm .
- Insert inner pvc into outer pvc.
- Insert PVC-2 to the 3d printed base and apply 2 Compound adhesive.
Step 6: Preparing Exam Pad
Drill holes and screw 3d printed files accordingly. Apply 2 Compound adhesive.
Step 7: Final
Participated in the