Introduction: 4 Digit Seven Segment With Arduino
In this project, i am going to explain How to Attach 4 digit seven segment display with Arduino without using any library.
Step 1: Watch Video
Step 2: Components Required:
- 4 Seven Segment Display OR 4 Digit Seven Segment Display.
- PNP Transistor CB558B.
- Arduino (any) I am using Arduino nano.
- 4 Resistor 330ohms.
Step 3: Circuit Diagram:
- First, attach all four digit as shown in Fig.1
- identify the Segment as Shown in Fig. 2
- Attach the all the wires to Arduino as Shown in Fig. 3
- YOu can use 4 Digit instead of using Single.
Step 4: Upload the Code:
Upload the Code and Wire your circuit as Shown in Circuit Diagram.
Step 5: SUCCESS!
Subscribe to my Channel for more Projects:
Like my Facebook Page: