Introduction: 5 Minute Nail Gag
A member recently forgot his hat at Halifax Makerspace. I sent him these pictures to let him know.
- large nail
- neodymium magnet or two
- grinder, file or sandpaper
Step 1: Cut It and Stick It
- Use a hacksaw to cut a large nail on a slight angle.
- Stick a neodymium magnet or two to a wall or doorframe. Our doorframes are metal, but you could just tape the magnet to the wall.
- Use a bench grinder, sandpaper or file to deburr the cut end.
- Pin the hat beween the nail and magnet.
It looks realistic, even up close!
Participated in the
1 Hour Challenge